Labels

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 2-5: Writers Block

Blogging is difficult. Hehe


I promised myself to really write something every day, but I've been coming back to this site each day for the past few days and attempted to write something interesting, only to delete everything. I must have hit the backspace more times than I typed actual words. 


It must be because of the randomness of my thoughts. Browsing through my other blogs, I noticed that I hated sticking to just one theme. My posts have always been random. I have a nasty habit of wanting to be in so places at the same time and my thoughts wander as quickly as clouds moving across the sky. They spread as fast too. 


So what do I do about this post??


Simple.


I end it. Hehe.


Ciao, 
E








No comments:

Post a Comment