Labels

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 2: Two Songs


First Song: Again by Lenny Kravitz

 I first fell in love with this song when I was around 11 or 12. And yes, the video is not totally appropriate for  someone that age. But Lenny sang his way into my prepubescent  heart and the song stuck with me until this very day. My heart still gives a little Kilig jiggle whenever I hear this song play. And now that I'm old enough, I can confess that seeing that split second view of Lenny's posterior is also another reason why this is so memorable. Haha.

But little did my eleven year old self know that this song would become the narration of all the relationships that mattered and could have mattered in my life. Or at least it's the story of how all those relationships ended.  Premonition perhaps?



Second song: Belle (reprise)

They lyrics would best explain why I like this song:

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere
I want it more than I can tell
And for once it might be grand
To have someone understand
I want so much more than they've got planned

 

No comments:

Post a Comment